Carbon Black Manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Chemical Process Engineer with Chemical Process Plant Experience, Co-Gen Experience, Cement Industry or Carbon Black Experience for domestic and international markets. This position has tremendous growth potential.
Main function includes:
- Subject Matter Expert for waste heat recovery boilers, electrical co-generation and environmental scrubbing facilities for proper construction, operation and maintnance.
- Project Manager for medium and large capital and expense projects.
- Provide Technical Support for projects in area of scope definition, schedule preparation/tracking, design cost control, construction start-up and evaluation.
- Provide Technical Support for daily plant operations at all facilities domestic and abroad.
- Improve Operability, yield, throughput and quality at all facilities domestic and abroad.
- Perform engineering calculations, equipment and materials research, drafting, document searches and document distribution.
- Preparation and/or supervision of preparation of drawings for plant general arrangement, PFDs, P&IDs, SMART drawings and equipment fabrication drawings. Update and maintain the equipment database associated with the SMART drawings.
- Obtains vendor data, equipment quotations, and delivery schedules.
- Domestic and International Travel required.
- Bachelors's degree in Chemical Engineering; desires MS or MBA
- 10 years experience with the (6) years in Carbon Black in an engineering support role; (2) years as a Project Engineer or Project Lead is preferred.
- Must have Chemical Processing Plant Experience, Co-Generation, Cement, or Carbon Black Industry Experience
- High computer proficiency and computer systems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Occasionally, will conduct and participate in field trips to existing plants and construction sites. May be gone 3 weeks.
- You must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please send your resume in Confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word Document.