Cold Header Operator
Our client, a leading provider of semi-standard and special cold formed parts throughout North America, has an immediate opening for a Cold Header Operator in GA.
- Must have min 5yrs experience setting up and operating multi die headers.
- Detailed understanding of fastener specifications and the manufacturing process.
- Must be able to troubleshoot tooling issues.
- Must be able to work with tool makers and engineers to get parts going.
- Must be a team player and have a high demand for quality parts.
- Paid relocation; Benefits and 401K available.
If you are interested, please send your confidential resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org