If you like Consulting with customers throughout the world on Rubber Compounding issues that deal with all different kinds of Rubber Compounding challenges from Raw Materials, Process Improvements, Product Improvements, Failure Analysis and New Product Development please inquire. Imagine how much experience you will acquire and depth you will add to your "skill set" working with a company whose employees possess over 50 years of combined compound rubber experience.
"Salary is commensurate with experience"
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical / Polymer / Material Science from an Accredited University
- Minimums of 5 years experience with rubber compounding, plastic testing and processing
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Access and Excel
- Experience testing polymer rubber products
- Reverse engineering a plus
- Possess good communication & people skills working with customers
Must be a US Citizen / Permanent Resident
Please send your Confidential Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org