Our client, a privately owned engineered metal fastener manufacturing company located in the South East United States is looking for a Plant Manager to continue the company’s growth.
The Plant Manager is responsible for plant operation and maintenance.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible
- Work closely with the Safety team members to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees
- Maintain inventory levels
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at other fastener or metal component manufacturing companies with cold heading required
- Previous experience of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies
The selected candidate will enjoy and outstanding compensation program including salary, bonus and fringe benefits along with relocation assistance to a wonderful South East community.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email a resume in complete confidence.