Global Manufacturer is looking to hire Senior Application Engineer to join their team. Outstanding growth, career, company benefits along with a 10% bonus.
Primary function of this role is to provide engineering and technical support to field sales and service, other internal customers and occasional on-site or remote, real-time problem solving with external customers.
- Performs system analysis, bearing selection, adjust L10 life calculation, seal, mounting method, fitting practice and lubricant suggestions.
- Quality issues performing advanced damage analysis that include evaluations of geometry, materials, and metallurgy. Review design concepts.
- Support sales presenting technical information to customers. Assist sales engineer to help influence buying decisions of customer.
- Generate DFMEA's for existing applications types and contribute to PFMEA when appropriate.
- Submit ideas for improvement to existing or new products using NPR process.
- Serve as an instructor for technical training classes for internal and external
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 4 years experience in Anti-friction products and system related solutions. OR
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering; minimum of one year of experience in anti-friction products and system related solutions.
- Experience with direct customer communications
- DFMEA and PFMEA experience
- Bearing analysis
- Willing to travel domestically or regionally
Please send your Confidential Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org