Manufacturing & Dist / Industrial Automation / Tool & Die
Manufacturing / Production
Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
High School Graduate
$50,000 to $55,000 plus overtime
Tool and Die Manufacturer is seeking an Experienced Tool & Die Supervisor with Stamping Preference for their Blended Second Shift. They have been in operation for over 50 years without layoffs.
Family owned, solid, stable and value your contributions.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Hourly rate $25 to $26 per hour plus overtime. Hours over 8 hrs per day are overtime.
- 7+ years experience in tool and die, certification required or equivalent stamping experience preferred.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, CNC Programming, WEDM Programming
- Equipment capabilities: Surface Grinders, Vertical and Horizontal Mills, Lathes, Radioal Arm Drill Press, Heat Treating Oven, Tig Welder, Over Head Crane and Tow Motor.
- Experience with progressive dies, stamping dies, tool steel and heat treating temperatures. Industry is automotive and garden tools.
- Safety compliance with work place policies and procedures in safety, safety risks, accidents/injuries, property damage, risk identification, assessment, control and proper us of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to communicate the transfer of information between co-workers during shift change, management team, huddle meetings and peers.
- Provide teamwork being able to work and manage projects with co-workers and management. Will also work with other supervisors to coordinate joint projects.
- Ability to trouble shoot die issues during production and provide resolution or recommended resolution to manager.
- Ability to manage projects, team members, and generate work orders for tool and die department. Manage support of tooling during production, maintenance of customer tooling.
- Other responsibilities are to manage DHML, perishable and non-perishable inventory. Write and edit CNC and WEDM programs. Maintain tool room equipment and PM schedules, work to resolve or repair any issues within tool room capabilities with all departments. Provide training in all areas as needed.
Please send your Confidential Resume in a Word Document to email@example.com