Our client is a Global Supply Management Company serving over 700 companies world-wide in over 100 industries with billions of OEM components such as fasteners. Due to promotion, they have a Branch Manager position available in the Chicago, IL area.
As the Branch Manager, you will lead and manage all aspects of the area Branch performance with an emphasis on service, budgets, leadership, and profitability. You will have overall management responsibility for staff management, client liaison, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the facility, equipment, personnel, sales administration, customer service, etc.
- Lead a diverse team and develop strategies to achieve business performance and profitability and improve market share.
- Develop strong business relationships with key customers.
- Identify opportunities to build business value for our existing, and potential new clients.
- Other duties to be performed as necessary
- 4 year college degree preferred with a minimum of 4-5 years of management experience.
- Excellent Strategic leadership and customer service skills
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Capability to think beyond the branch activities to continue growth
- Strong understanding of financial statement and budgeting
- Sales and fastener experience a plus
Anyone wishing to explore this outstanding opportunity, please respond by emailing your resume as a Word attachment in the strictest of confidence to Stan Erman: firstname.lastname@example.org