MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS ENGINEER - Direct Hire Opportunity for an excellent managed top-down Compound Rubber Company in Northeast Ohio. This role will be groomed for promotion to management within 3-5 years. Excellent Benefits, Culture, People, and Great Work Environment. Bonus is Eligible and achieved on a quarterly basis.
SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to understand Design from an Operational standpoint supporting plant operations by identifying and solving plant "operational problems". Study Systems, Projects, Modes of Operations, Equipment limitations, Process-redesigns to improve costs savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, estimating relevance, and time.
Responsible for Material, Process, and Recipe related issues in plant related to commercialized compounds.
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical
- 5 years manufacturing environment; desired specializing in rubber compound/mixing technologies but not required
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
- Project management - ability to organize and manage multiple technical projects.
- Knowledge to support PLC Processes.
- Good Oral Communication and Writing skills
- Understanding of Chemistry, Chemical, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering in Manufacturing Plant
- Travel under 25% to support customer trials.
- United States, Permanent Resident Candidates only.
Please send Confidential Resume to email@example.com