Immediate Direct Hire Career Opportunity for an Instrument Engineer. Industry expereince in Carbon Black, Oil and Gas, Coal Fired Plants and have experience with DCS maintenance (Delta V OR Siemens PCS7) we welcome your resume.
Largest North American Carbon Black Supplier that I have represented for 10 years. This opening is due to growth and have a great work culture. They provide relocation, Profit & Discretionary Bonus with opportunity for advancement.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Summary includes:
As the Instrument Engineer you are responsible for instrument engineering activities in support of reactor grade carbon black manufacturing.
Engineering activities include: distributed control systems design and maintenance, new process control development, process control optimization of existing facilities, plant expansions, equipment upgrades, equipment additions, instrumentation troubleshooting, plant debottlenecking studies and review of process hazards.
Engineering experience includes:
Field Tests of new instrumentation and control processes, conceptual planning, develop budget estimates, develop piping and instrument diagrams, design control loops, detailed knowledge of control theory and practical applications for pneumatic solids handling, design and maintenance of distributed control systems, preparing Operations Manuals and plant star-up supervision.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferred
- 5-15 years of related experience in the following:
- Plant Instrumentation
- DCS maintenance (Delta V and Siemens PCS7) having one or both
- Instrument calibration and trouble shooting
- Major equipment: reactors, pumps, heat-exchangers, fired dryers, bag filters, conveyors, blowers and fans
- Experimental methods for new products
- Development of new process controls
- Emission monitoring systems
Please send your Confidential Resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.