PROJECT ENGINEER opportunity due to retirement. Opportunity for Growth and Career advancement in the next three years. Carbon Black experience preferred or Cement, Refractory, and Granular Plant experience.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Engineering that support plant expansions, equipment upgrades, equipment additions, plant energy surveys and process troubleshooting.
- Engineering work that includes scope development, field investigations, conceptual planning and scheduling, development of screening estimates, economic analysis and financial justifications, AFE capital estimates, purchasing activities, design and oversight of contract engineering/design, construction activities and start-up assistance.
- Purchasing and construction activities that include developing bidders list, compiling bid packages, bid conditioning, evaluations and selection of successful bidder, aware of purchase orders, and construction contracts. Construction also includes managing contractor.
- Experience in Carbon Black OR Granular Plant Operations including the Cement / Aggregate Industry, plant engineering, or engineering and construction firm.
- BS in Civil, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in some of the following:
- Carbon black plant or related manufacturing engineering activity
- Bulk materials handling (Including storage, packaging, loading and unloading)
- Pneumatic conveying
- High temperature refractory lined equipment
- Major equipment: Boilers, steam turbines, air condensers, cooling towers, pumps; heat exchangers, fired dryers, bag filters, conveyors, bucket elevators, air blowers, fans and refractory lined equipment.
- Hands on experience for some of the following: design engineering, estimating, purchasing, supervision of consulting engineers and construction management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required to West Texas and Baton Rouge facilities. Travel varies from 1 - 2 days a month to several months on site with weekends back to corporate Texas office. This is dependent on project and project cycle. We work with you on the travel keeping your family in mind.
- Salary is six figures plus and commensurate upon your experience
- Relocation included
- Team and family environment.
Please send your resume in a Word Document in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com