Our client, privately owned manufacturer and distributor of engineered fasteners, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the North East. Position Reports To: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the VP of Sales and Marketing and the respective General Managers in executing the company’s revenue and profitability strategy through the support of selling engineered fastening solutions to both current and prospective OEM customers
- Manage the sales cycle from design through to the issuance of either discrete purchase orders or the implementation of long term supply contracts.
- Support and manage all potential sales channels within the defined market segments and territory which may include Wholesalers and OEMs direct
- Grow sales through a multitude of approaches including Share of Wallet Increase, Cross Selling and new customer acquisition
- 4-year technical or business degree, MBA preferred. Employees with long term relevant fastener industry experience will also be given equal consideration
- Language: Fluent and well-spoken with excellent writing skills in English, multilingual preferred
- Minimum 5 years of fastener or component sales, customer service or application engineering experience
- A proven track record of growing sales and customer/business development
The selected candidate will enjoy the freedom of working out of their respective home office in virtually any location within the respective territory. Compensation includes an attractive salary plus un capped commission, home office expense, cell phone, lap top, car allowance and an attractive benefit package.
Qualified candidates wishing to explore this outstanding opportunity, please respond by emailing your resume as a Word attachment in the strictest of confidence to Maria Henderson at MHenderson@4WhiteTiger.com