Our client is a well-established Engineered Component supplier to Rail Road Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They are looking for an Industrial Sales Representative to manage a $15M territory in the South. We prefer someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area, but will consider any major Southern city. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a 2 to 8 year solid track record of improved consultative industrial sales in the OEM/Rail Road industry.
- Build networks to create and foster new opportunities for revenue growth, while maintaining and growing existing customer base. Be open to lead generation and cold/warm calling.
- Prioritize time based on ROI; work independently, and successfully manage a long, complex selling cycle (3-12 months).
- Communicate technical problems and opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Develop large package pricing quotations based on market conditions and profit expectations.
- Provide insight and resolution to technical problems to lower costs for customers.
- A degree or technical/mechanical capabilities preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude consistent with the ability to communicate technical problems.
- Manage projects and follow through the cycle of identifying opportunities, evaluating options and presenting alternatives and solutions.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, bonus, car allowance and relocation allowance.
Anyone wishing to explore this outstanding opportunity, please respond by emailing your resume as a Word attachment in the strictest of confidence to Stan Erman: firstname.lastname@example.org