Our client is a well-established Engineered and VMI Fastener supplier to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in a variety of industries. They are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to cover MI, IN and OH. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a 2 to 8-year solid track record of improved consultative industrial sales to a variety of industrial OEM’s.
- Build networks to create and foster new opportunities for revenue growth, while maintaining and growing existing customer base. Be open to lead generation and cold/warm calling.
- Prioritize time based on ROI; work independently, and successfully manage a long, complex selling cycle (3-12 months).
- Communicate technical problems and opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Develop large package pricing quotations based on market conditions and profit expectations.
- Provide insight and resolution to technical problems to lower costs for customers.
- A degree or technical/mechanical capabilities preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude consistent with the ability to communicate technical problems.
- Manage projects and follow through the cycle of identifying opportunities, evaluating options and presenting alternatives and solutions.
- Reside in Michigan, Indiana or Ohio and work from a home office.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, bonus, and car allowance.
Anyone wishing to explore this outstanding opportunity, please respond by emailing your resume as a Word attachment in the strictest of confidence to Stan Erman: email@example.com