Our client provides VMI Solutions to original equipment manufacturing and assembly plants. There are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to assume responsibility for a $6M territory that includes Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne, IN and Dayton, OH.
Meet or exceed annual budgeted goals by building a robust pipeline of new opportunities to driving sales and profitability thru a mix of existing accounts and new account prospects
- Position reports to The Mid-West General Manager
- Focus on customer retention by advancing existing customer relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization and by hosting quarterly business reviews with key customers
- Expand “share of wallet” at existing customers by regularly adding new components or services
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relevant account opportunities and keep them updated in the company CRM tool
- Follow a defined sales process and participate in all weekly, quarterly & annual sales calls / meetings
- Provide relentless communication to internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process
- The ideal candidate will have a 3+ years’ proven track record of VMI program sales to OEM customers preference given to fastener sales.
- The candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in the following areas: Communications; Time management; Presentation prep and delivery; Solution Selling; Project Management
Competitive Base Salary + Commission, as well as travel & entertainment expenses, car allowance and excellent benefits package
Anyone wishing to explore this outstanding opportunity, please respond by emailing your resume as a Word attachment in the strictest of confidence to Stan Erman: email@example.com