Manufacturing & Dist / Industrial Automation / Tool & Die
Manufacturing / Production
Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
$50,000 to $60,000 plus overtime
Tool & Die Maker opening and career opportunity on Day Shift 6 am. - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Privately owned, solid, stable company for over 50 years. They provide 401-k with match, Pension Plan, monthly bonus and annual Bonus. Industries served Automotive and Garden Tools.
- 8 years experience in tool and die, certification or equivalent stamping experience preferred.
- Effective use of AutoCAD, CNC Programming, WEDM Programming
- Capability using Surface Grinders, Vertical and Horizontal Mills, Lathes, Radial Arm Drill Press, Heat Treating Oven, Tig Welder, Over Head Crane and Tow Motor.
- Experience with progressive dies, stamping dies, tool steel and heat treating temperatures.
- Safety compliance with work place policies and procedures in safety, safety risks, accidents/injuries, property damage, risk identification, assessment, control and proper us of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to communicate the transfer of information between co-workers during shift change.
- Teamwork - able to work and manage projects with co-workers and management.
- Ability to trouble shoot die issues during production and provide resolution or recommended resolution to supervisor
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish to ensure timely and efficient completion and generate work instructions for tool and die department.
- Assist supervisor(s) with inventory and maintenance of tool room equipment. Complete PM's as assigned. Work as a team player with all departments to resolve or repair issues.
Please send your Confidential Resume in a Word Document to email@example.com